Setting up Easy Host to POST cli data to an URL you want
Easy Host is a low weight .NET host application based on CEHIDLibrary.dll.
EasyHost is starting with Windows automaticly and starts to manage attached Cid Easy devices to the PC.
It's designed as a host application for windows applications but also can be setted up as a caller id sender for your on-line (web) application.
Follow the instruction below to applicate this :
1. Download EasyHost and install it with this link :
2. Run EasyHost manualy for a first time after installation
3. Open/Run "Regedit" and find following the key in list:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kybele Software\CID Easy\Easy Host X.X
4. Find the value "Web Connection URL/Post Suffix" in list and update it with your own url
Where the www.xyz.com is your own url and callerid.php is the your own receiver script stored in your site.
* Please do not change names in "<>"
** Please remove leading "--" from URL to active POST operation
5. Restart your PC or manualyı restart (stop from task manager and restart) Easy Host for activate new settings
Note : Your receiver script (callerid.php in example link) must answer the request with json (Content-Type: text/json;) like this :
For example :
header('Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8');
$theCaller = $_GET["caller"];
$theCallee = $_GET["callee"];
$theSerial = $_GET["devserial"];
$theInport = $_GET["inport"];
$theDate = $_GET["date"];
$theTime = $_GET["time"];
$theExtraInfo = $_GET["extrainfoyouneed"];
Your Code Goes Here